This extraordinary Townsend ballpoint pen pays homage to the Chinese Zodiac and the Year of the Dog. Each element of the pen has been meticulously designed and hand crafted to produce its distinctive appearance. The pen features a black lacquer finish, inlaid with 23k gold details in the style of authentic Chinese Zodiac, complete with 23k gold plated trims and crowned with a red Swarovski® crystal. The pen features a twist-action mechanism, which gently deploys and retracts the pen nib with an effortless turn of the barrel and cap. This ballpoint pen makes a supreme writing companion, perfect for those born under the Year of the Dog.
- Hand made with a beautiful black lacquer finish
- Inlaid with 23k gold in the style of authentic Chinese Zodiac
- Complete with 23k gold plated appointments
- Crowned with a red Swarovski® crystal
- Twist-action exposure and retraction of the pen nib
- Fitted with a medium black Cross ballpoint refill
- Size: 14.6cm long x 1.2cm diameter
- Weight: Approx 30g
- Supplied in a luxury Cross gift box with a Year of the Dog pen stand
- Covered by the Cross lifetime warranty against mechanical failure
Year of the Dog:
1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018
Those born under the eleventh sign of the Chinese Zodiac are known to possess the best traits in human nature – they are loyal, authentic, warm, affable, brave, and big-hearted.