This exquisite Townsend fountain pen pays tribute to The Year of the Dog, the eleventh sign in the Chinese Zodiac. The luxurious silhouette is manufactured by hand with a luxurious black lacquer finish, inlayed with 23k gold details, surrounded by 23K gold plated trims and crowned with a stunning red Swarovski® crystal. The nib of the fountain pen is built from solid 23K gold, designed to produce an extraordinary writing experience. Following more than a century of tradition and expert craftsmanship, this fountain pen makes an unforgettable writing companion.
- Manufactured from high-quality metal with a stunning black lacquer finish
- Inlayed with 23K gold in traditional Chinese Zodiac style
- Complete with 23K gold plated appointments
- Crowned with a red Swarovski® crystal
- Fitted with a medium 18K solid gold nib
- Size: 15cm long x 1.1cm diameter
- Weight: Approx 35g
- Includes two black ink cartridges and ink converter for use with bottled ink
- Supplied in a luxury Cross gift box with a Year of the Dog pen stand
- Covered by the Cross lifetime warranty against mechanical failure
Year of the Dog:
1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018
Those born under the eleventh sign of the Chinese Zodiac are known to possess the best traits in human nature – they are loyal, authentic, warm, affable, brave, and big-hearted.