Edding 22 EcoLine permanent markers are excellent for writing and marking on almost any surface. At least ninety percent of each marker is produced from recycled materials, making them extremely eco-friendly. The pens contain high-quality, waterproof and wear-resistant pigment, which can write on materials ranging from paper and cardboard to glass, plastics and metals. They are also a great choice for outdoor use, ideal for gardening and DIY projects.
- Permanent markers for writing and marking on almost all materials
- Chisel tip has a stroke width of 1.0mm - 5.0mm
- Low-odour ink with no added toluene/xylene
- 90% of the marker is made from recycled material (83% post-consumer)
- Applicable on paper, carton, cardboard, rubber, plastic, glass, wood, metal, stone, ceramic, leather and more.