If you're looking for a rollerball pen with extraordinary properties, look no further than the Graf von Faber-Castell Classic range. This pen is artisan crafted from a combination of natural Ebony wood and platinum plated metal, giving the pen a luxurious appeal that will certainly inspire. The barrel is hand-crafted with a finely ribbed surface, showcasing the woods natural aesthetic. The pen also includes a platinum plated cap with a spring-loaded clip and a solid 18K gold rhodium plated nib. This pen is a magnificent production, designed to tell a story with its elegant design. It makes a great gift and can also be personalised with an engraved name or message.
- Hand crafted by dedicated pen makers
- Manufacturing process involves over a hundred steps
- Cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Includes one black rollerball refill
- Supplied in a luxury Graf von Faber-Castell wooden gift box
- Covered by Graf von Faber-Castell's two year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship
Please note: the gift box image is for presentation purposes only and may show different pen(s).