The Guilloche fountain pen is manufactured by Graf von Faber-Castell, produced through a series of intricate processes. This model is beautifully styled with a hand-coated black lacquer finish, elegantly detailed with alternating chevron patterns. Other key components include chrome plated fittings and a solid 18K gold rhodium plated nib, designed to provide an outstandingly smooth writing experience. With an engraved name or message, this pen makes a sublime gift, suitable for celebrating events like a milestone birthday, wedding, anniversary or personal achievement.
- Hand-crafted by master pen makers
- Manufacturing process involves over a hundred steps
- Cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Suitable for use with ink cartridges (sold separately)
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converter included)
- Supplied in a luxury Graf von Faber-Castell gift box
- Covered by Graf von Faber-Castell's two year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship