Kaweco's DIA 2 rollerball pen features a bold 1930's inspired design. The barrel and cap are produced from black acrylic resin, complemented beautifully by gold plated brass trims and delicate knurling. The DIA 2 rollerball pen is designed to emulate the writing qualities of a fountain pen, producing crisp, free-flowing lines when writing. Kaweco have lovingly crafted the DIA 2 to be an outstanding writing partner, making it an excellent gift choice for a friend, family member or loved one.
- Screw-cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Includes one black rollerball refill
- Can be converted into a ball pen with a G2 ballpoint refill
- Supplied in a luxury Kaweco gift box
- Covered by the Kaweco warranty against defects in materials or workmanship