The Homo Sapien oversized fountain pen by Visconti is a prestigious writing instrument, combining precious materials, intuitive features and a unique design. The large silhouette of the barrel is produced using precious resin and basaltic black lava, sourced from Europe's largest active volcano, Mt Etna. Complete with deep black metal trims and a 23K palladium Dreamtouch bi-coloured nib, giving the pen an extraordinary sense of luxury. Visconti have crafted this fountain pen with an intuitive refill system, which allows the user to replenish ink without having to disassemble the nib section from the barrel. Simply unscrew the base of the barrel, dip the nib into ink and pull on the piston-fill feature. The inspired appearance and ingenious design of the Homo Sapien fountain is unparalleled, making it a one-of-a-kind writing instrument that any writer would be proud to own.
- Screw off cap can be removed and placed on the end of the pen
- Integrated piston-fill ink replenishment feature
- Suitable for use with bottled ink only
- Supplied in a luxury Visconti gift box
- Guaranteed for 12 months against manufacturing defects
This pen can be personalised using the Visconti 'My Pen System'