The Kaweco Skyline Sport calligraphy set is a marvellous choice for beginners looking to explore the world of calligraphy. It includes all of the essential tools required to develop basic techniques before advancing on to more complex fonts and script styles.
Tips for beginners
One of the best ways to learn calligraphy is to start with simple styles. The most popular technique is 'Italics', which has straightforward letter styles that can easily be committed to memory. Old English font is also very popular, as the letters are very structured and are also easy to master. A great way to practice is to use lined paper as a guide for letter sizing. You can also use squared or dotted paper if you need a little extra guidance.
- 1 x Kaweco Skyline Sport Fountain Pen - Black
- 1 x 1.1mm calligraphy nib
- 1 x 1.5mm calligraphy nib
- 1 x 1.9mm calligraphy nib
- 1 x 2.3mm calligraphy nib
- 12 x replacement ink cartridges
- An instruction booklet
- Supplied in a luxury Kaweco presentation gift tin
- Covered by the Kaweco warranty against defects in materials or workmanship