Cross Townsend Fountain Pen - Black Lacquer Gold Trim
The Townsend fountain pen is derived from more than a century of expert manufacturing and traditional values. It boasts an eloquent statement with its executive design, featuring a stylish silhouette inspired by the 1920's and the Art Deco period. This particular pen is engineered for a lifetime of writing, structured from high-grade metal with a black lacquer finish and 23K gold plated trims. The solid 18K gold nib is designed to create smooth, free-flowing lines that will certainly leave you feeling impressed. This pen makes a magnificent gift and looks fantastic with customised engraving, perfect for celebrating a special occasion.
- Cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Features a gloss black grip section
- Includes two black ink cartridges
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converters and ink sold separately)
- Supplied in a luxury Cross gift box
- Covered by the Cross lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship