The Caran d'Ache Ecridor is a robust collection, considered to be an icon of the penmanship world. This fountain pen has an architectural design, reminiscent of the Art Deco period. It is elegantly styled with a silver plated hexagonal body, which has been engraved with 'Chevron' guilloche patterns along the cap and barrel. It writes beautifully and makes easy work of all written tasks. The impressive design and smooth writing qualities makes it a superb gift for professionals and fountain pen enthusiasts.
- Cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Includes two blue ink cartridges
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converter included)
- Supplied in a luxury Caran d'Ache gift box
- Covered by the Caran d'Ache lifetime warranty against faulty materials or defects in workmanship