Castelli: Authentic Italian Creativity
The Castelli family have been designing and making their leather and fabric-bound journals in their workshop in Bergamo since 1965. Nestled in the Alpine region of Lombardy, in Northern Italy, they imbue every product with distinctive Italian heritage and style.
This is how Castelli describe their creative process:
- We listen to the people who enjoy our products.
- We have developed our own exclusive materials and processes.
- We design and make our collections in the same workshop.
- We have a meticulous work ethic which we believe creates quality products whereby each items originality is not compromised.
- Our Italian culture invites us to make collections with a subtle style and elegance.
- We trust each other and the unique skills each of us has perfected in our lifetimes.
This all means that when you choose a Castelli journal, you know you’re getting all the love and attention that they lavish on all their products.