Give your writing some added character with this Cross Century II fountain pen, designed with an eye-catching plum lacquer finish and chrome plated details. The Century II is considered to be a professional quality writing tool, admired for its perfectly balanced structure and weighted feel. This particular model hosts a stainless steel nib, designed to create a smooth, free-flowing writing experience that will certainly impress. A Century II makes a superb gift for celebrating special occasions, such as an anniversary, birthday or personal achievement and can be personalised with an engraved name or message.
- Cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Features a ridged gloss black grip section
- Includes two black ink cartridges
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converters and ink sold separately)
- Supplied in a luxury Cross gift box
- Covered by the Cross lifetime warranty against mechanical failure