The Century II range is inspired by more than a century of iconic penmanship history, featuring a range of refined writing instruments with unique qualities. This fountain pen is a magnificent representation of luxury writing, built from high-grade metal with a full-bodied sterling silver finish. It offers an excellent writing experience and is branded with the Cross name as a symbol of its high-quality craftsmanship. It is a unique tool for professional writers and can be customised with an engraved name or message.
- Cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Features a gloss black grip section
- Includes two black ink cartridges
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converters and ink sold separately)
- Supplied in a luxury Cross gift box
- Covered by the Cross lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship