Cross Peerless Fountain Pen - London 23K Gold Plated (Special Edition)
This special edition fountain pen pays homage to the inspiring city of London, beautifully rendered with a prestigious 23K gold plated finish, which has been delicately engraved with the gothic architecture of London's Elizabeth tower. The first class design of this fountain pen is further complemented by 23k gold plated trims, a solid gold 18K gold nib and a cut ruby Swarovski crystal embedded in the cap, representing the Queen's jubilee.
- Screw-cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Features a gloss black grip section
- Includes two black ink cartridges
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converters and ink sold separately)
- Supplied in a luxury Cross gift box with Collector's Booklet
- Covered by the Cross lifetime warranty against mechanical failure