Cross Peerless Fountain Pen - Tokyo Satin Black (Special Edition)
This outstanding contemporary fountain pen pays homage to Tokyo's neo-futuristic architecture, inspired by the city's Skytree Tower. The sophisticated design of the pen is rendered with an engraved satin black finish, boldly contrasted by platinum plated appointments, producing an eloquent appearance. The pen is fitted with a luxurious 18k solid gold rhodium plated nib, which is designed to allow ink to flow smoothly and blemish free. Finally the pen features a delicately cut hematite Swarovski crystal nested in the cap of the pen.
- Screw-cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Features a gloss black grip section
- Includes two black ink cartridges
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converters and ink sold separately)
- Supplied in a luxury Cross gift box with a Collector's Booklet
- Covered by the Cross lifetime warranty against mechanical failure