The Estie fountain pen in a Sea Glass finish celebrates the nearby shores of Esterbrook’s birthplace, expressing crashing waves and coastal treasures. The Estie collection in particular provides a feeling of 1930s nostalgia, a time when fountain pens were an integral part of life and communication.
- Sea Glass finish with golden trims
- Cushion closure on the cap which provides a secondary seal to ensure a wet nib
- Fitted with black ink and an ink converter for use with bottled ink (bottled ink sold separately on our website)
- Supplied in a smartly branded Esterbrook gift box
- Covered by the Esterbrook Warranty against defects in materials or workmanship