The stunning rendering of this fountain pen is designed to project an eloquent statement on behalf of its owner, whilst also offering a high level of comfort and a joyously smooth writing experience. The body of the pen is crafted from premium quality black resin, contrasted wonderfully by polished chrome details. The nib of the fountain pen is manufactured from strong stainless steel with a shiny chrome finish, branded with the manuscript 'M' as a symbol of high-quality craftsmanship. The ML 1856 makes an excellent writing companion, ideal for all with an appreciation for the free-flowing qualities that a fountain pen has to offer.
- Screw-cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Includes two black ink cartridges
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converter included)
- Supplied in a luxury Manuscript gift box
- Covered by Manuscript's one year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship