The Manuscript ML 1856 is a modern rendition of the traditional fountain pen, produced from high-quality materials in a spectrum of unique styles. This fountain pen is rendered from vibrant orange resin with illustrative black details and chrome finished appointments. The nib of the fountain pen is produced from durable stainless steel with a chrome finish and branded with the Manuscript logo as a symbol of its expert crafting. Aptly named 'Molten Lava' for its striking appearance, this fountain pen is sure to make an eloquent statement on behalf of its owner and would make an excellent gift for a family member, friend or loved one.
- Screw-cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Includes two black ink cartridges
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converter included)
- Supplied in a luxury Manuscript gift box
- Covered by Manuscript's one year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship