Manuscript have intuitively combined expert design with premium quality materials to produce this extraordinary ML 1856 fountain pen. The body is forged from first-rate resin in subtle cream tones, designed to emulate the appearance of an oyster. The nib of the fountain pen is rendered from durable stainless steel with a polished chrome finish, complementing the chrome appointments on the cap, which has been stamped with '1856' as a symbol of the brands heritage. This unique instrument is designed to offer a wonderful writing experience and makes the perfect gift for the avid writer.
- Screw-cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Includes two black ink cartridges
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converter included)
- Supplied in a luxury Manuscript gift box
- Covered by Manuscript's one year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship