This ML 1856 fountain pen by Manuscript projects an outstanding visual appearance, hand-made from premium quality red resin, detailed with flowing white lines throughout its stylish silhouette. The pen is highlighted with stunning chrome plated attributes, including a chrome finished stainless steel nib, which Manuscript have delicately detailed with an illustrative design. This fountain pen is the ideal writing companion for those who share an appreciation for traditional writing instruments with a modern twist.
- Screw-cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Includes two black ink cartridges
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converter included)
- Supplied in a luxury Manuscript gift box
- Covered by Manuscript's one year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship