The ML 1856 fountain pen by Manuscript is a contemporary writing instrument inspired by traditional design. The body of this fountain pen features a striking appearance, rendered from high quality turquoise resin, designed to catch the eye with is light reflecting qualities. The nib of the fountain pen is manufactured from durable stainless steel with a polished chrome finish and branded with the Manuscript logo as a sign of high-quality craftsmanship. This fountain pen is an excellent gift choice, supplied in a unique luxury gift box.
- Screw-cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Includes two black ink cartridges
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converter included)
- Supplied in a luxury Manuscript gift box
- Covered by Manuscript's one year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship