The Rotring Isograph College Set doubles up as a practical work station, hosting a variety of precision drawing tools. It is a designers dream, containing the basic essentials needed to create a professional work of art. It is most often used for designing infrastructures, architectural design and electrical frameworks, offering a traditional alternative to digital methods.
- Includes three technical drawing pens with compass adaptor
- Nib sizes: 0.20mm, 0.35mm, 0.70mm
- One 0.5mm Tikky mechanical pencil with replacement leads and eraser
- Suitable for drawing on vellum, tracing and drawing paper
- Supplied in Rotring packaging