W10 permanent markers can be used for a spectrum of crafting and DIY projects. Its ability to draw on almost any surface makes the W10 one of Sharpie's most flexible and reliable instruments. The high-intensity pigment ink dries instantly.
Tips and Tricks
Chisel tip markers are a versatile choice as you can use the tip at various angles to create different line widths. This allows you to create thin lines, thick lines and even to block out or colour large areas. They can be used on almost any material or surface including paper, cardboard, plastic, glass, metal, wood and more.
- A pack of five black permanent markers
- Cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Filled with high-intensity pigment ink
- Dries instantly
- Uses a chisel tip for broad strokes
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use