Spectrum Noir AquaBlend watercolour pencils are designed to provide an extraordinary drawing and painting experience. Each pencil is filled with a 4mm thick core of artist's quality pigment, which can be layered and blended together using water and a paint brush. This makes the AquaBlend a great choice for watercolour artists and those who enjoy the benefits of creating mixed media projects. This tin of twenty-four essential colours are great for drawing portraits, including a variety of skin tone colours, browns and greys.
- High-quality watercolour pencils with 4mm thick pigmented leads
- Includes twenty-four essential colour, great for portraits
- Can be used for both wet and dry drawings
- Suitable for layering and blending with water and a paint brush
- Superb for beginners and advanced artists
- Supplied in a Spectrum Noir presentation gift tin