Spectrum Noir AquaBlend watercolour pencils are designed to provide an extraordinary drawing and painting experience. Each pencil is filled with a 4mm thick core of artist's quality pigment, which can be layered and blended together using water and a paint brush. This makes the AquaBlend a great choice for watercolour artists and those who enjoy the benefits of creating mixed media projects. This tin of twenty-four 'Primary' themed colours are a great choice for beginners, suitable for drawing and painting a wide variety of subjects.
- High-quality watercolour pencils with 4mm thick pigmented leads
- Includes twenty-four 'Primary' themed colours
- Can be used for both wet and dry drawings
- Suitable for layering and blending with water and a paint brush
- Superb for beginners and advanced artists
- Supplied in a Spectrum Noir presentation gift tin