The Rembrandt fountain pen is a classic writing instrument which gives the impression of a hand-painted finish within the structure of the pen. Hand-crafted in Italy, the pen boasts a traditional appearance, featuring a high-quality marbled resin barrel and cap, combined with stunning chrome plated details. The pen is also embellished with the iconic Visconti arched clip and branded with their name as a symbol of its high quality craftsmanship. This pen makes a sensational gift that will certainly be cherished for a lifetime.
- Magnetic cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Features a polished chrome grip section
- Includes one blue ink cartridge
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converters and ink sold separately)
- Supplied in a luxury Visconti gift box
- Guaranteed for twelve months against manufacturing defects
This pen can be personalised using the Visconti 'My Pen System'