The Graf von Faber-Castell Guilloche fountain pen is an exquisite example of the brand's expert craftsmanship. Each element of this pen has been produced by artisan pen makers wit hand-finished details. The barrel is styled with a 'Burned Orange' lacquered finish and detailed with a modern guilloche design. Other key elements include polished chrome highlights and a hand-made solid 18K gold rhodium plated nib. This fountain pen projects a vibrant aesthetic, perfect for those looking to make a statement with their writing accessories.
- Hand-crafted by master pen makers
- Manufacturing process involves over a hundred steps
- Cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Suitable for use with ink cartridges (sold separately)
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converter included)
- Supplied in a luxury Graf von Faber-Castell gift box
- Covered by Graf von Faber-Castell's two year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship