Caran d'Ache Ecridor Rollerball Pen - 'Chevron' Silver Plated
The Caran d'Ache Ecridor is an instantly recognisable design inspired by the Art Deco period of the early 1920's. Key elements of this Ecridor rollerball pen include a six-sided cap and barrel, produced from precious metal with a silver plated finish. It is also decorated with retro-style 'Chevron' patterns and features a rhodium plated pocket clip. It has a classic appeal and makes a delightful gift, perfect for those with an interest in the 'Roaring Twenties'
- Cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Includes one black rollerball refill
- Can be converted to a fineliner pen with the Caran d'Ache fineliner refill
- Supplied in a luxury Caran d'Ache gift box
- Covered by the Caran d'Ache lifetime warranty against faulty materials or defects in workmanship