The word gauge fountain pen was first introduced in the 1930's, patented for its clever ink level display feature, which also demonstrates how many words can be written with the remaining ink. Finished with a mottled blue lacquer, shiny chrome trim details and fitted with a stainless steel chrome plated nib.
- Screw-cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Features an intuitive 'screw' refill system
- Built-in ink level and word gauge display
- Compatible with bottled ink only
- Supplied in a luxury Conklin gift box
- Covered by Conklin's Duragraph lifetime warranty