A.T. Cross have combined the style of the Art-Deco period with modern materials, giving this Calais fountain pen a remarkable appearance. The pen is made with a generously proportioned cap and barrel, coated with a matte black lacquer finish and detailed with chrome plated fittings. It writes with outstanding smoothness, hosting a stainless steel nib that has been branded with the Cross name as a symbol of its quality. This pen is a sublime choice and perfect for gifting, especially with the addition of an engraved name or message.
- Cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Includes two black ink cartridges
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converters and ink sold separately)
- Supplied in a luxury Cross gift box
- Covered by the Cross lifetime warranty against mechanical failure