The Cross Calais fountain pen is inspired by the Art-Deco period, built with a bold yet light shape that is designed to make your writing feel effortless. This particular model is produced with a satin chrome lacquer finish, detailed with chrome plated fittings and details to match. The nib is crafted from premium-quality stainless steel, which allows ink to flow from pen to paper with absolute consistency. This pen makes a superb gift and can be personalised with an engraved name or message to celebrate the occasion.
- Cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Features a gloss black grip section
- Includes two black ink cartridges
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converters and ink sold separately)
- Supplied in a luxury Cross gift box
- Covered by the Cross lifetime warranty against mechanical failure