This Cross Century II fountain pen is a sophisticated writing instrument, produced from the highest quality materials, including a multi-layered glossy black lacquer finish and 23K gold plated trims. The fountain pen also features an 23K gold plated nib, which is delicately engraved with an illustrious design. Cross are renowned for producing fountain pens, which are globally appreciated for their outstanding qualities. This fountain pen makes an exceptional gift and can be personalised with custom engraving.
- Cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Features a ridged gloss black grip section
- Includes two black ink cartridges
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converters and ink sold separately)
- Supplied in a luxury Cross gift box
- Covered by the Cross lifetime warranty against mechanical failure