This exuberant Century II fountain pen is masterfully rendered with a translucent blue lacquer finish, highlighted by polished rhodium plated appointments. The nib of the pen is produced from durable stainless steel with a rhodium plated finish, which has been delicately crafted to produce an exceedingly smooth writing experience. This fountain pen is a wondrous writing instrument and makes a superb gift, which can be personalised with custom engraving.
- Cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Features a ridged gloss black grip section
- Includes two black ink cartridges
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converters and ink sold separately)
- Supplied in a luxury Cross gift box
- Covered by the Cross lifetime warranty against mechanical failure