This eminent Sauvage fountain pen honours the Chinese Zodiac and the endangers golden snub-nosed monkey of southern China. The fountain pen features a unique structure and is finished with a Tibetan teal lacquer finish and inlayed golden snub-nosed monkey design. The fountain pen also presents 23K gold plated appointments, polished gold grip section and an 18K solid gold nib, which is designed to allow ink to flow effortlessly from pen to paper. Each element of the pen is meticulously crafted to be perfect in its presentation and performance. This special edition fountain pen is a perfect gift for those born in the Year of the Monkey, supplied in a special zodiac gift box with a pen display stand.
Year of the Monkey: 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004, 2016
- Cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Includes two black ink cartridges
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converter included)
- Supplied in a luxury Cross gift box with pen stand
- Covered by the Cross lifetime warranty against mechanical failure