This exquisite Townsend fountain pen pays tribute to The Year of the Dog, the eleventh sign in the Chinese Zodiac. The luxurious silhouette is manufactured by hand with a luxurious black lacquer finish, inlayed with 23k gold details, surrounded by 23K gold plated trims and crowned with a stunning red Swarovski crystal. The nib of the fountain pen is built from solid 23K gold, designed to produce an extraordinary writing experience. Following more than a century of tradition and expert craftsmanship, this fountain pen makes an unforgettable writing companion.
- Cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Features a gloss black grip section
- Includes two black ink cartridges
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converter included)
- Supplied in a luxury Cross gift box with a Year of the Dog pen stand
- Covered by the Cross lifetime warranty against mechanical failure
Year of the Dog:
1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018
Those born under the eleventh sign of the Chinese Zodiac are known to possess the best traits in human nature they are loyal, authentic, warm, affable, brave, and big-hearted.