Cross Townsend Fountain Pen - Year of the Dog (Special Edition)
This exquisite Townsend fountain pen pays tribute to The Year of the Dog, the eleventh sign in the Chinese Zodiac. The luxurious silhouette is manufactured by hand with a luxurious black lacquer finish, inlayed with 23k gold details, surrounded by 23K gold plated trims and crowned with a stunning red Swarovski crystal. The nib of the fountain pen is built from solid 23K gold, designed to produce an extraordinary writing experience. Following more than a century of tradition and expert craftsmanship, this fountain pen makes an unforgettable writing companion.
- Cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Features a gloss black grip section
- Includes two black ink cartridges
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converter included)
- Supplied in a luxury Cross gift box with a Year of the Dog pen stand
- Covered by the Cross lifetime warranty against mechanical failure
Year of the Dog:
1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018
Those born under the eleventh sign of the Chinese Zodiac are known to possess the best traits in human nature they are loyal, authentic, warm, affable, brave, and big-hearted.