Cross Townsend Rollerball Pen - Year of the Dog (Special Edition)
This elegant Townsend rollerball pen is hand-crafted by expert pen makers, honoring the eleventh symbol in the Chinese Zodiac, The Year of the Dog. The sophisticated silhouette is produced with a luxurious black lacquer finish, complemented by a 23k gold inlay design, matching trims and crowned with a red Swarovski crystal. The rollerball is designed to emulate an extraordinary writing experience, smoothly gliding across paper with each line stroke. This unique rollerball pen makes an excellent gift for those born under the Year of the Dog, or simply for those who appreciate canines, supplied in a luxury Cross gift box with a Zodiac pen stand.
- Cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Features a gloss black grip section
- Includes one black rollerball refill
- Supplied in a luxury Cross gift box with a Year of the Dog pen stand
- Covered by the Cross lifetime warranty against mechanical failure
Year of the Dog:
1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018
Those born under the eleventh sign of the Chinese Zodiac are known to possess the best traits in human nature - they are loyal, authentic, warm, affable, brave, and big-hearted.