The Edding 751 Gloss Paint Marker is best used for highly opaque permanent and smudge-proof writing or embellishing on smooth - even dark and transparent - materials, e.g. glass, metal, plastic and coated paper. The round nib has a stroke width of 1-2mm.
- Paint markers for brilliant designs on all particularly smooth surfaces (glass, metal, plastic, leather, paper and much more)
- Low-odour, gloss finish for permanent and waterproof marking and decorating (e.g. for greeting cards and gifts)
- Also suitable for dark and transparent materials
- Quick-drying, weatherproof, very lightfast and smudge-proof
- Pump system - shake before use, remove cap and pump