Edding's 90 Glassboard Marker is a top-quality writing tool designed to write on almost any non-porous glass surface. This type of pen is most frequently used for mapping out plans, ideas, projects and more. They are extremely useful for team exercises, creating opaque writing on glass, so that it is easy to read. The marker can also be dry-wiped away once the project is finalised and when you're ready to move onto the next phase.
- Glassboard marker pens for writing and drawing on most glass surfaces
- The writing is easily dry-wiped from most glass surfaces
- The round tip has a stroke width of 2-3mm
- Filled with high quality, lightfast, opaque ink
- Available in a variety of brilliant colours