The Edding Retract 11 Permanent Marker is produced with pushbutton mechanism for single-handed operation, for marking and labelling almost all materials such as paper, cardboard, metal, glass, plastic and smooth wood.The round nib has a stroke width of 1.5-3mm. The permanent marker does not have a cap; the nib is extended or retracted by simply pressing on the push-button.
- Permanent marker with pushbutton mechanism
- For writing, marking and labelling on almost all materials, including metal, plastic and glass
- Lightfast and quick-drying
- Waterproof and wear-resistant on almost all surfaces
- Low-odour ink with no added toluene/xylene