This Graf von Faber-Castell ballpoint pen derives its name from the word Anello, which is Italian for the 'Ring'. The body of this particular model is styled with a precious resin barrel, beautifully bound in platinum-plated rings and highlighted with matching appointments. Each element of the pen is artisan crafted and assembled by expert pen makers, ensuring each component is perfectly manufactured. This pen conveys a sense of luxury and executive properties, designed to captivate all that witness its beauty.
- Beautifully hand-made by expert pen makers
- Manufacturing process involves over a hundred steps
- Twist-action exposure of the pen tip
- Fitted with a black ballpoint refill
- Supplied in a luxury Graf von Faber-Castell gift box
- Covered by Graf von Faber-Castell's two year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship
Please note: the gift box image is for presenation purposes only and may show different pen(s).