Kaweco Classic Sport Fountain Pen - Green
The Classic Sport fountain pen is named so due to its 1930's inspired design. The barrel and cap are built from thermoplastic polymer with an exuberant green finish, contrasted beautifully by delicate gold highlights. The nib of the fountain pen is produced by Bock of Heidelberg, rendered from first-rate stainless steel with a gold plated finish. This fountain pen is a fantastic choice for those who appreciate a lightweight yet durable writing accessory. Supplied in a nostalgic Kaweco gift box.
- Screw-cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Includes one blue ink cartridge
- Compatible with standard international mini-size ink cartridges
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converters and ink sold separately)
- Supplied in a nostalgic Kaweco tin gift box
- Covered by the Kaweco warranty against defects in materials or workmanship