The DIA 2 is classically designed and inspired by 1930's style, manufactured from high standard acrylic resin, detailed with gold plated brass appointments and illustrated with a distinctive knurling effect along the barrel and cap. The nib of the fountain pen is produced with gold plated stainless steel, generating a traditional appearance. Each element of the DIA 2 is crafted with the greatest attention to detail, producing a stylish writing instrument that is both aesthetically pleasing and reliable.
- Screw-cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Includes one blue ink cartridge
- Compatible with standard international mini-size ink cartridges
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converters and ink sold separately)
- Supplied in a luxury Kaweco gift box
- Covered by the Kaweco warranty against defects in materials or workmanship