This mini calligraphy set from Kaweco is extremely popular for both beginners and experienced creators. It includes everything you need to practice and perfect calligraphy techniques, ranging from easy to advanced style. It is also superb for travel, supplied in a practical storage tin that can easily be stored inside your coat pocket or backpack.
Tips and Tricks
One of the best ways to learn calligraphy is to start with the basics. Italic calligraphy is one of the easiest to master, with very simple letter shapes and formations. Old English is also a popular choice, which includes very structured letter styles that are easily remembered. Once you have perfected one of these techniques, you can then move on to more advanced styles like Regal Script or Ornamental fonts. Another handy tip is to use ruled paper as a guide, which will help you maintain consistent letter shapes and styles.
- 1 x Skyline Sport Fountain Pen - Black
- 1 x 1.5mm calligraphy nib
- 1 x 2.3mm calligraphy nib
- 1 x pack of six black cartridges
- An instruction guide
- Supplied in a nostalgic Kaweco tin gift box
- Covered by the Kaweco warranty against defects in materials or workmanship