The body of this ML 1856 fountain pen is designed to emulate the Northern Lights, rendered from ambient blue resin with bright yellow details. The silhouette of the pen is designed to provide a substantial feel in hand, whilst also offering a supreme level of comfort. The nib of the fountain pen is produced from strong stainless steel with a chrome finish, suitable for all handwriting styles and designed to generate an unparalleled smooth writing experience. The expert rendering and stunning aesthetics of this fountain pen would be well received as a gift, whether it be for a family member, friend or loved one.
- Screw-cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Includes two back ink cartridges
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converter included)
- Supplied in a luxury Manuscript gift box
- Covered by Manuscript's one year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship