Manuscript ML 1856 Fountain Pen - Purple Mist
The ML 1856 is a stunning writing implement combining the traditional values of a fountain pen with contemporary design. This fountain pen features a graceful silhouette, rendered from premium quality Italian resin with a 'Purple Mist' finish and highlighted by polished chrome details. The nib of the fountain pen is manufactured from high-quality stainless steel with a chrome finish and branded with the Manuscript 'M' as a symbol of expert craftsmanship. This fountain pen makes a fantastic writing companion, designed to be comfortable in hand, emulating a smooth and free-flowing writing experience.
- Screw-cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Includes two black ink cartridges
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converter included)
- Supplied in a luxury Manuscript gift box
- Covered by Manuscript's one year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship