This Duofold Classic fountain pen pays homage to Parker's iconic heritage, featuring an original design first created in the early 1920's. It features a 'Big Red' precious resin barrel, which has been beautifully detailed with an engraved design in tribute to the company's founder. It also features palladium plated accents, which give the pen an added sense of luxury. Offering a smooth and free-flowing writing experience, this pen is a suitable choice for professional writers and makes a great gift with the addition of an engraved name or message.
- Screw-cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Includes two black ink cartridges
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converter included)
- Supplied in a luxury Parker gift box
- Covered by Parker's two year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship