The Parker IM fountain pen is a refined writing instrument, designed to offer a bold and stylish statement on behalf of its owner. The fountain pen is produced using only the finest quality materials. The structure of the pen is crafted using durable brass metal, finished with a gloss black lacquer and complete with polished chrome features. The nib of the fountain pen is crafted using strong stainless steel, finished with polished chrome and branded with the Parker logo as a symbol of its high-quality rendering.
- Cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Features a gloss black grip section
- Includes one blue ink cartridge
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converters and ink sold separately)
- Supplied in blister packaging
- Covered by Parker's two year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship