Each element of this twenty first century fountain pen has been meticulously crafted by dedicated artisans, using only the finest quality materials and modern crafting techniques. The barrel of the pen is assembled from premium quality brass metal, finished with a 'Black Cab' lacquer and gloss effect, which elegantly contrasts the shiny chrome plated appointments. The nib of the fountain pen is developed from strong stainless steel, coated in chrome and been delicately engraved with a criss-cross pattern. The high-quality construction of this fountain pen combined with superb performance qualities makes a wonderful writing instrument that can be used throughout a lifetime. The pen can also be personalised with an engraved name or message using our expert engraving service.
- Cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Features a gloss black grip section
- Includes one blue ink cartridge
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converters and ink sold separately)
- Supplied in a luxury Parker gift box
- Covered by Parker's two year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship