Spectrum Noir's Watercolour Paper Pad is a fantastic tool for artists who enjoy being creative with both watercolour paints and markers. It includes twenty sheets of 300gsm white paper, perfect for creating layered artwork. The heavyweight paper is gumbound, which can easily be removed for use on an artist board. A great tip for watercolour work is to 'stretch' the paper on an artist board using water and gum tape. This will prevent the page from warping when using exessive layers of colour.
- A premium quality paper pad designed for use with watercolours paints and markers
- Includes twenty sheets of 300gsm white paper
- Ideal for wet and dry watercolour techniques
- Size: 9 inches x 12 inches
- Gum bound for easy removal of the paper