The Visconti Homo Sapiens fountain pen is a luxurious writing instrument with an extraordinary design. The body of the pen is built from premium quality resin, combined with basaltic black lava, sourced from Europe's largest active volcano Mt Etna. The fountain pen features a bold silhouette, detailed with black coated steel appointments, beautifully paired with a 23K palladium Dreamtouch bi-coloured nib. In addition to its stylish appearance, the fountain pen also hosts a special filling system, which can be used without removing the nib section. Simply unscrew the base of the barrel, dip the nib into ink and turn the piston-fill feature. This prestigious writing implement is an excellent choice for those with a serious passion for writing or penmanship, supplied in a luxury Visconti gift box.
- Manufactured from black lava and precious resin with a matte black finish
- Complete with deep black steel trims and details
- Fitted with a medium 23K palladium Dreamtouch bi-coloured nib
- Screw-cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Integrated piston-fill ink replenishment features
- Supplied in a luxury Visconti gift box
- Guaranteed for 12 months against manufacturing defects _x000D_
This pen can be personalised using the Visconti 'My Pen System'